What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object? A SEISMIC PREDICTION for March!!!
Hot on the tail of the recent announcement of The D4 shows, the two forces of nature that are The Datsuns and The D4, will collide in Wellington and Napier next March for two shows that will surely send sonic vibrations through the tectonic plates of the lower North Island and Hawkes Bay regions.
Will the shakey capital withstand it? Will the Napier show experience a sonic shakedown not felt since 1931?
Under The Radar Presents
The Datsuns & The D4
Thursday 8th March | Wellington | San Francisco Bath House
Friday 9th March | Napier | The Cabana
Tickets available now at UnderTheRadar.
The Datsuns & The D4 Facts:
- Both bands are old friends.
- Both bands can pinpoint North Shore punk band Nothing At All! as a strong and early influence.
- Both bands are rooted in their love of sonic rock and roll mayhem.
- Both bands left these shores in 2002 for SXSW and took their brand of rock and roll to the world.
- Both bands have signature songs not to be played to mother.